Monday, December 03, 2007

Reiki For Children




Children are our future.
They plant the seeds within all future generations.
I have been guided to work with children. Personally, as a child, I was bullied because I was shy. I had to learn to stand up for myself the hard way. It did, many years later give me the determination to be strong and turn my life around in a more profound way.

It is not a weakness to be shy or to be sensitive. I learned many years later that my bullies felt intimidated by me and they feared me. I am the strong one and through the experience I grew to learn that I was powerful. The shyness prevented me from speaking out, but IT GAVE ME DETERMINATION TO SPEAK MY TRUTH AND BECOME A CONFIDENT INDIVIDUAL.

So through this experience I can really empathize with kids who are bullied and need to build up the sense of self confidence and self esteem. Knowing how fearful it can be as a child, I am able to connect to the inner aspect of fear that some children face.

It is a fact that bullying is on the increase. As a parent, if there was a method to prevent your child from being bullied, would you help your child?

I now run courses, from January 2008.
Reiki for Children

I have various modules that can be taken into account.

1)Teaching Reiki in schools- Working with teachers and students. Bringing the awareness of Reiki into the classroom

2)To hold various workshops in the classroom with students. Workshops include dance and movement and laughter therapy. These are two such therapies I include in workshops as they help with inter connectedness of students, plus aiding the release of stress.They also create bonding and trust as well as confidence and expression.

3)To teach students on a individual or small group basis.

for a child to take a reiki course, the benefits are fantastic.
Benefits
i)Enabling a child to heal itself on all levels
ii) to enable a child to have a deeper awareness
iii)provide focus and confidence
iv)create expression and passion for life
v) understanding the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual aspects of the body
vi) release fears and phobias
vii) greater connection to mother earth
viii) follow the soul journey (Reiki lifts the vibration and open doors of opportunity)


I am able to teach in schools, Colleges and Universities
This course has been modified to suit various ages

age 5-11 this is a one day course from 10am-4pm
ages 11-16 this is a one day workshop 10am - 6.30pm
Ages 16+ this is a two day workshop 10am-6.30pm and 10.30pm-7pm

The course can also be modified and is available one a once a week basis for 2 hours.
Over a period of 6 weeks.

I am also available to teach worldwide. So please e.mail me for information and further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transformation