Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Reiki Share- Costa del Sol




There is a reason you have connected with this group. It is either that you just wish to network for your own network of light, or it is because you want to share your light with others likeminded. But what brought you to Reiki in the first place?
My forthcoming book details my journey in greater detail, but as a preview I will share an experience with you. I would also ask you all to write your calling to the Reiki path as it can act as a catalyst for others to find their truth of who they really are.
I have now taught Reiki workshops for 10 years. In that time I have taught 300 or so students. I would say that 85% have experienced a crisis of sorts whether it is the ending of a relationship, a death of family member or partner, an illness, a near death experience, a major job change, a traumatic experience and so forth before embarking upon a course. There always appears to be a trigger for the calling to the path of Reiki.
My life is no exception. In 1999 I had a bad accident on a train that caused damage to my left arm. Strangely enough it is said that we receive from the left, from spirit so in a way they were preparing me for my path. It was also to acknowledge to get in touch with the feminine artistic side of my personality, which in many ways gave birth to my writing and teaching abilities. A series of events unfolded which enabled me to form a circle. The first people who attended the circle were three women, who had all taken Reiki. That was the first time I had heard of it. It is always said that Reiki finds you when you are ready. So really since then my life has never been the same.
After Reiki entered my life, the connection with spirit re.entered my life, or should I say it re-surfaced with my hightened awareness. It was always there, I just wasnt aware of it, or in fact I supressed it. Reiki 1 is really about healing the self. I realized at this stage I didnt know who I was or where I was going. But Reiki gave me the power to follow my calling and my truth.
From taking Reiki 1 I studied counseling which then took me to volunteer with an AIDS charity. My spirit/Reiki guide presented itself and would appear with a strong scent of a particular flower. This scent became very powerful and created a network of light as I became a catalyst for lightworkers on the Costa del Sol and beyond.
It would appear that I became the pebble that was dropped into the pond, and now I watch the ripples expand outwards. This is what makes teaching so rewarding. After each person embarks on a course, it has an affect on those close to them or their friends, family etc..
So many people have changed their life in such a positive way.
But what is Reiki?
In may ways it is not only a healing source, and really it is often mis understood. Reiki is a form of re-connection. It strips away the onion layers of the person we became to enable us to accept and love our true self. It un blocks the past so you can embrace living for every day.
If we look at the truth of Mikao Usui, the reason he used the 5 reiki principles, were so people would learn to heal their thoughts. Our thoughts ultimately create our destiny. Giving and channeling unconditional love to our thoughts is a powerful way forward in embracing who we are.
Often however the power of healing our thoughts is often over looked and Reiki is often only taught as a healing technique of hands on or in the aura. There is so much more to this incredible energy deriving from the Universe.
Much more Reiki is a portal of Light. The symbols that are used in Reiki 2 and 3 enable you to reach a new height of awareness and connection to the higher self . Energy portals of light are very real. They take the student/client to their hightened sensitivity to access their inner power.
Many students have now become good mediums and Im sure will go on to become great mediums. Some have gone on to become writers, artists, builders, nurses and so forth.
Not everyone who takes a Reiki course will follow the path of Reiki. I see it that once that portal is opened a pathway is presented. That pathway could take the student to a new passage way in life, always for the highest good.

All students who walk the path instinctively know when it is time to raise their energy with Reiki. The teacher that presents him/herself is brought to you for a reason. Each teacher plants a seed, but you must remember it is up to you the student, the practitioner, to work on yourself, the give yourself healing and light to your thoughts and the body mind and soul.

Too many students embark upon a course, because they initially want to help others and save the world. But the message I constantly give, is that you must heal and love yourself first before you can heal others. Release the inner thought pattern of not deserving the energy, because you are the healer, and recognise that you need to take time out for you.

My life has been inspired by so many people including many of my clients, who many became students of Reiki themselves then went on to open centres, run workshops and pass on the message of light.

So please add your experience and lets share our thoughts and our calling to enable others to heal, love and believe in themselves.

Namaste
Jason

Come and Visit Reiki Costa del Sol-Andalucia (on facebook)
www.facebook.com/(reiki share costa del Sol-Andalusia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transformation