Friday, October 02, 2009

Healing Circles- Today is a new Dawn




For the past 8 years I have been running Healing Circles assisting in networking and acting as a Catalyst in bringing lightworkers together to interact, grow, share and develop their healing and meditation gifts.

Now it is time for the seeds to be sown. Seeds have been planted in the form of confidence, healing, self worth and recognition, self belief and knowledge as well as unconditional love. That self recognition within their hearts has grown with the realization that their time has come to start a circle of light.

I know that my time has come to delegate the leadership of new circles. I need to spend more time teaching and writing. I know that my spiritual work is taking me on new paths. Being a part of their formation is one of the most beautiful experiences I could wish for.

New healing circles are being formed by former students and followers.
If you wish to join watch this space for new information regarding Healing circles of light along the Costa del Sol and Melilla.

Forthcoming Healing Circles are being formed in Fuengirola, Coin and Melilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transformation